Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ambassador Kate, Part II

It's announced, it's official!  Jump over to The Adventures of Samantha House Jewelry to read a little bit more about my take on style, why I am so excited to be working with SHJ, and what I think her spirit animal should be.

Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook, too!  I cannot even begin to imagine how much fun I'm going to have in this new position and I hope that you share the experience with me!  Like, we are going to have so. much. FUN.

Again, many thanks to the very talented Ollie Reimann for the pictures.   

xxx 

p.s. I'm wearing a Samantha House Slinky Earring in Gold in the photos.  I'm really enjoying this asymmetrical look for summer, which, by the way, is off to a glorious start here in England!

No comments:

Post a Comment