Tuesday, March 6, 2012

M.I.A. no more!

In the past 72 hours, I have:
  • Gotten married
  • Caught a cold
  • Said goodbye to almost all of my friends & family (thanks for coming to the wedding, guys!) 
  • Gone candlepin bowling
  • Slept more than my cat
  • Gotten over my cold almost completely (thanks whiskey & Zicam!) 
  • Completely run out of cute & clean clothes to wear
To say the very least, it's been a fast and furious couple days.  In fact, this entire week has been exciting and completely exhausting.  The last of the family flies out tomorrow, at which point David and I will break down into frantic tears of joy as we start re-organizing Slum Castle (it's difficult to maintain order without the help of a maid) and getting back to daily life and, in my case, daily blogging.  The fact that we're actually married hasn't quite settled in- though we've been living like married people for a looooong time already, so I'm sure we'll manage the big change just fine.  But I'm quite looking forward to having some alone time, just me and D, because we haven't been alone in well over a week which makes me sad.

As you can imagine, I have loads of photos to share, experiences to document, and sleep to catch up on.  And today, it's back to work!  So au revoir, my sweets!  Let's play again tomorrow.  With photos and costumes and everything!

xoxoxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment