2012 has been a time-warp. I go to bed each night, wake up the next morning and magically a week seems to have passed. I cannot believe how many wonderful things I have already done in the past couple weeks, and I am excited to continue the trend with a trip to NYC this weekend to hunt for the perfect wedding party dress*.
Because I was feeling a little overwhelmed this morning (so much to do, always!), I decided to take five minutes to focus my breathing and make a list of things that I am loving this Thursday morning:
Things I Love on Thursday (and everyday, really):
- Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes from Australia (pictured above). My mother brought this for us from Australia and I've been putting it on everything from popcorn to chocolate covered bacon.
- Prada's Fall 2012 Menswear Collection. Willem Dafoe walking a runway? Yes please!
- Ironing out wedding party details. Lots of work, but lots of fun.
- The Australian open has begun. Team Federer, always and forever!
- Planning for our upcoming Burns Supper. We had our first Burns party last year, complete with tartan kilts, haggis and lots of Scotch whiskey. We are very much looking forward to our second one.
*If you know of any amazing vintage dress/gown stores in New York City or stunning boutiques that will have dresses with a lot of beautiful detailing and drama, please share. And no, I am not looking for anything white...