Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Simple Mornings



Since David hasn't been working these past few months, our morning routine has changed a lot. Rather than rushing to
Bloc 11 before work to pick up a scone and 16 oz. coffee, David usually rises before me, brews a pot of Peace Coffee (imported from Minnesota!) and makes me eggs with a side of something delicious. I've been working from home a lot more mornings, taking time to enjoy the soft morning light, the sound of hot coffee being poured into a mug, and planning how my day will unfold over a nourishing meal. It's a nice change, starting the morning slowly. It gives the rest of the day a good rhythm.

So good morning, dear reader. I wish you a day filled with natural light, inspirational moments, and much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment