Monday, January 9, 2012

Sequins Sleeves & Vintage Fox Fur





My weekend was filled with good friends, delicious cocktails, vintage fur, and lots of laughter. As always, it was nice to sleep in and snuggle under the covers before another week begins- recharge my batteries, if you will. This week I have much to do, including finalizing some wedding party plans, figuring out how to get our cat to the UK, and playing with some art supplies.

Last night, I went to a neighborhood bar to meet a friend for drinks and ended up bonding with a new friend over lipstick- specifically NARS velvet matte lip pencil in 'Cruella'. I so enjoy meeting new people, hearing their stories and telling them some of mine. Boston is a great city and will miss it tremendously when I move to the UK in April. But really, I'm moving to England! Obviously I'm super excited!

1. Alexander Wang Alice Shelled Throat Pump 2. Sequin top by Vince 3. Vintage fox fur scarf 4. A Manhattan in Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment