Friday, January 4, 2013

You're Ace!


Today, I cut and hand printed a few copies of this card.  The inside reads, "You're Ace!" and though they're not perfect (whatever that means), I'm pretty darn proud of them. 

For a while now, David and I have been playing around with linocutting.  Admittedly, David is much better at it than I am (which he proved when he made two beautiful landscape prints for my parents this Christmas).  Happily, I'm slowly learning and have even made it to the point where I now cut more lino than I do fingers... those little tools are sharp, you guys!

This weekend, my friend Jill is coming for a Hobbit Town slumber party and David and I are hosting his sons for řízky on Sunday. What are you up to, dear reader? Whatever it is, I hope it's marvelous!  

No comments:

Post a Comment