Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ambassador Kate


I am so pleased to announce that I am now the UK & European Brand Ambassador for Samantha House JewelryCue happy noises and spontaneous jig step!  

A few days before my move, Samantha graciously welcomed me into her home studio (snippets of which can be seen above) and, over tea and homemade biscuits warm from the oven, we talked about our partnership and plans for our English and European Invasion.  I love Samantha's energy and spirit, not to mention her pastel pink hair (yes, that's her pink hair in yesterday's Instagram post) and I'm so super psyched to be working with her!  This is going to be SO FUN!

The cases of jewels have yet to arrive, but when they do, you can bet that you'll be seeing a lot of them featured here.  Her work is really amazing and beautiful and different, which I lovelovelove.  Next week I'll show you the first pieces she made for me (like, made them right in front of my eyes, it was incredible) and tell you a tale of love and loss.  Until then, don't be shy and check out her (our!) blog and like her (us!) on facebook.  We have big plans so stay tuned... and have a super duper weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment