Monday, February 4, 2013

> RAW < denim





For the first time in years- five, to be exact- I bought a pair of blue jeans.  I knew I wanted to break in a pair of raw denim, knew I wanted them to be a pair of Nudie Jeans.  David bought his first pair of Nudie raw denim two years ago.  He's washed them twice, wears them often, and still they look terrific on him.  Those jeans, they are him, tell a little bit of his story, and I knew I wanted my own pair to help tell mine, too.

Nudie Jeans is a brand I admire.  I support their initiative to use organic cotton, to recycle, and to pay their employees a living wage (which should really be a no-brainer, amirite?).  Their clothing is offered at a great price point, they completely deliver on the quality of their product, and they give their customers a memorable brand experience.  There's a Nudie Jeans wearin' tribe of people out there, and after four days with mine, I'm proud to say I'm a part of this tribe.  I'm going to bang my denim-loving drum for all to hear and I'm going to look damn good while doing it.

If you're looking for a new best friend pair of denim, you can find your nearest Nudie Jeans retailer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment